Café Sergel Bed & Breakfast, Lindshammar
Bed & breakfast | Listed by ”White Guide” as one the 316 best cafés in Sweden 2015-2016. Built in 1906 as glass worker’s lodgings this B&B offers a glimpse of life at the glass works back in the days. The B&B have gently renovated bathrooms and bedrooms 2014. Sink in bedrooms, 4 rooms sharing bathroom. Lunch and dinner available, fully licensed.
Lindshammar is known as the norther gateway to the Kingdom of Crystal.
Some of what to do in and around Lindshammar:
- Walk the wilderness trail "Vildmarksleden" or "Höglandsleden" which passes the café
- Zip-line situated only som 5 kms south of Lindshammar
- Bath 1 km north of Lindshammar at Boskvarnasjön
- Shop glass and kitchenware at Magnor Lindshammar factory outlet
- Go by horse at "Norra Värends ridled"