Bed & breakfast | Listed by ”White Guide” as one the 316 best cafés in Sweden 2015-2016. Built in 1906 as glass worker’s lodgings our B&B offers a glimpse of life at the glass works back in the days. 5 kms to zip-line. We have gently renovated bathrooms and bedrooms 2014. Sink in bedrooms, 4 rooms sharing bathroom. Lunch and dinner available, fully licensed. Welcome! / Lindroos family.
Lindshammar is known as the norther gateway to the Kingdom of Crystal.
Note! We're closed Mondays after breakfast service except weeks No 29,30,31.
Some of what to do in and around Lindshammar:
- Walk the wilderness trail "Vildmarksleden" or "Höglandsleden" which passes the café
- Zip-line situated only som 5 kms south of Lindshammar
- Bath 1 km north of Lindshammar at Boskvarnasjön
- Shop glass and kitchenware at Magnor Lindshammar factory outlet
- Go by horse at "Norra Värends ridled"