Travel with Glasriket Tour BusDate: Monday 21 oct 2019 - Tuesday 22 Oct 2019
TRAVEL WITH GLASRIKET TOUR BUS OCTOBER 21, 22, 2019
A warm welcome to Nybro This is exclusively for You who visit Nybro for the Sled Dog World Championship.
We would like to offer You the possibility to experience part of Glasriket (The Kingdom of Crystal).
We have tailor made a unique daytrip where you can meet the fantastic art glass, nature, shopping and food.
Take your time to enjoy the nature with its stone walls and glimmering lakes. The Glasriket Tour Bus offers a mixture of experiences, local culture and history and our travel guides have a lot of knowledge in their respective fields.
We will do our utmost to satisfy your stay with us. Our minds are set to let our guests leave Nybro with an everlasting memory of outstanding experiences.
Information about the Bus Tour
When: 21 and 22 Oktober, all day trip 08.30-16.30
Where: Nybro with suroundings, Glasriket
Ticket price: Adult 795 sek.
Free for children up to 7 years old, booking is required. Children 8-15 years old 395 sek.
The prices are inclusive VAT per person and per day.
Included in the price, exclusivly for You when ou are booking your ticket.
• The whole trip is done by bus.
• Entry fees and transfers to Orrefors hammer mill, Målerås glass works, Målerås leather factory and Glasrikets moose park.
• VIP guidening with Glasriket Bus tour concept for events and Swedish glass
• All meals during the day:
1 fika: coffee/tea and apple cake, alternative fruits.
1 lunch buffet: incl. Table water, sallad and coffee / tea plus coockie.
1 moose sausage with bread and table water.
• English speaking giuide is participating on the tour.
• Tour guide and project manager Anette Friberg from Nybro Kommun is joining the tour..
• Glaspasset offers several discounts in chosen shops and events in Glasriket.. *The offer is valid 20191021-1022
Special booking rules:
Cancellation: Glasriket Bustour have the right to cancel the tour if not a minimum of 19 passengers are booked. We will inform you at the latest 7 days before the tour. The booking is binding when You have received the booking confirmation.